Required Documents to register a Multi-State Cooperative Society:-
- Four copies of the proposed Bye-laws of the Multi-state cooperative society, duly signed by each of the persons who sign the application.
- Name of the proposed multi-state cooperative society.
- Head Quarters and address to be registered.
- A list of persons who have contributed to the share capital, together with the amount contributed by each of them, and the admission fee paid by them.
- Area of operation.
- Main objectives
- A certificate from the Bank or banks stating the credit balance in favour of the proposed multistate cooperative society.
- A scheme showing the details explaining how the working of the multi-State co-operative society will be economically sound and the registration of such multi-State co-operative society will be beneficial for social and economic betterment of its members through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with the co-operative principles.
- The certified copy of the resolution of the promoters which shall specify the name and address of one of the applicants to whom the Central Registrar may address correspondence under the rules before registration and dispatch or hand over registration documents.
Interested to Make application for Multistate Noncredit Cooperative or get advisory and solution regarding it’s legal compliance then feel free to make a call back request or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ozg Registration, Approval & Licensing Group