Following list of documents / information to be submitted to RBI by the NBFC-MFI applicant:
- Board resolution stating that: the company will be a member of all the Credit Information Companies and will be a member of at least one Self Regulatory Organisation.
- the company will adhere to the regulations regarding pricing of credit, Fair Practices in lending and non-coercive method of recovery as per RBI Guidelines.
- the company has fixed internal exposure limits to avoid any undesirable concentration in specific geographical locations.
- the company is not licensed under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 / Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Roadmap for achieving 85% qualifying assets.
Ozg Law ~ Ozg Law ~ Ozg Law ~ Ozg Law ~ Ozg Law ~ Ozg Law ~ Ozg Law ~ Ozg Law
Ozg NBFC Experts | Website:| Email: ask@